High Quality Plastic Moulds for Hexagonal Concrete Pavers
|FOB Price:||US $3.8-6.2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $3.8-6.2/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||2000PCE Per Day|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: OX-C-047
- Surface Finish Process: Painting
- Plastic Material: PVC
- Runner: Hot Runner
- Customized: Customized
- Transport Package: Safe Package
- Origin: China
- Shaping Mode: Injection Mould
- Mould Cavity: Multi Cavity
- Process Combination Type: Progressive Die
- Installation: Semi Fixed
- Trademark: Oceana
- Specification: 20*40*12cm
Features of the Injection plastic moulds:
1. Lowest cost, light and easy to release, less labor, economical;
2. Smooth surface, clear text patterns;
3. Beautiful and practical, no internal defect, simple operation;
4. Equipped with moulds and vibration table;
5. Has good toughness for using unique technology.
Why choose us?
We use imported pp ABS and Silicone material, so they are
both environment protection and non-poison.
1. High crystallinity, regular structure, which has excellent mechanical properties.
2. PP having a good heat resistance, the article can be sterilized at a temperature
above 100 ºC, without being subject to external conditions, 150ºC not deformed.
1. ABS with excellent mechanical properties, and its excellent impact strength,
can be used under low temperature; ABS good wear resistance and good
dimensional stability, but also has oil resistance, can be used for medium load
and low speed of the bearing.
2. ABS electrical insulation is better, and almost independent of temperature,
humidity and frequency, can be used in most environments.
Injection molding process mainly consists of mold closing - filling - pressure - retention
- cooling - stripping
Packaging & Shipping
2.Plastic Knitting Bag
|In-time response on letters, telephone calls or fax|
|In-time supply the mould designs|
|In-time communication on the technical points|
|In-time sending pictures for the mould machining progress and mould finishing schedule|
|In-time mould test and sample delivery|
|In-time mould delivery.|
Q1: Which kind information need for quotation?
1. Sample photo with size or 2D/3D design;
2. Cavity quantity;
3. Runner type, cold or hot.
Q2: Delivery time?
3~15 days for mould design, 15~30days for mould production after deposit payment and mould design confirmed.
Q3: Payment Terms?
TT, L/C, Western Union, Paypal.
Q4: Shipping Type?
Q5: How to use our product?
We have professional technician for your guidance.
Shanghai oceana construction machinery co ltd.